Each piece of el Cardenal is made with high quality materials.
All our pieces are unique, designed and manufactured in our atelier.
We would like to advise you on how to care for your el Cardenal pieces.
- As leather ages, it will develop a patina as it absorbs natural oils from handling and takes on a darker or shinier appearance.
- Avoid objects that could scratch the leather or damage the interior.
- Store pieces in a cool, dry place to maintain the leather and prevent tarnishing of the hardware.
- If your product does get wet, immediately blot up the water with a paper towel and allow it to air dry at room temperature.
- The colors of the leather we use in our pieces are achieved by tanning, as part of this process bright or dark colors can be transferred to lighter fabrics and objects.
- Due to the natural tanning process, shades may vary.